Hello Friends, Today I am going to tell you about How to delete instagram account. Instagram does not always feel our best. While the photo sharing platform encourages creativity and has become a powerful tool for brands, the use of the app is also linked to the growing level of anxiety and depression among young people. Below we tell all methods about How to delete instagram account on android / ios.
These days, we share many personal information with the social network. Since Facebook scam has taught us, sometimes a bit more information It is a bit extreme when we remove ourselves from all social networks, we understand that for some it may seem like the simplest solution to protect your privacy.
Read more:-How to create own sticker in whatsapp 2019
Instagram is one of the most popular social networks, with 800 million users globally.
The photo-sharing network is a great place to share snap with your friends and family of your daily life, and look similar to what they are doing. It is also a great place to find images surrounding the subjects that interest you – from places to animals, food and celebrities.
If you have tried Instagram and feel that this is not for you or you want to get rid of it, then you can think about how to remove an Instagram account. If you use the app, then it is unclear how to do it.
Therefore, I decided to delete my Instagram account, which I had created for research purpose. It was not as easy as it seems; I had to go through several steps to delete the account.
Follow the instructions below to Delete your Instagram account on your smartphone. Keep in mind that once you delete your account, all of your photos will be permanently deleted, so instead you would want to consider disabling temporarily. We will show you how to do this, too.
Read more:-How to create Xiaomi Cloud account?
If you really want to leave your social accounts behind, then we are here to help you go into the process of deleting your Instagram account. It’s not too complicated to get rid of your Instagram profile, but some things are worth noting. First of all, there are two options to make your Instagram account disappear: You can remove it temporarily or permanently. We shared about both methods below so lets check it.
You can not remove Instagram using the app – it is to be done on a smartphone, tablet or PC via a web browser.
How to delete instagram account on android –
For Deleting Instagram’s own account page on android then You have to follow these steps (given below)
- Open your browser and click on this link https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/ and enter your username or email and password.
- ‘Why are you removing your account?’ Use the below menu to choose a good reason. These include ‘confidentiality concerns’ and ‘very busy / very distracting’.
- Instagram will try and keep you by suggesting, but if you are firm to quit, then re-enter your password in the box below and click Delete my account permanently.
How to deactivate instagram account –
Unlike permanent account deletion, you can not temporarily disable your Instagram account from the app. To disable your account for a short time, you will need to follow the steps given:
- Visit Instagram.com from your mobile browser or web browser.
- Login to your account.
- Click / tap the username from the top right corner and select Edit Profile.
- Click Disable my account temporarily in the bottom right.
- Select the reason from the drop down menu.
- Re-enter your password and tap / click on “Temporarily Disabled Account”
- Tap “OK” to confirm when a popup appears. Now, done you’re finally deactivated your instagram account.
Read more:-how to activate netbanking in bob account
How to delete instagram account on iPhone –
For Deleting Instagram’s own account page on iphone then You have to follow these steps (given below)
- Open Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your profile icon (last in the menu below.)
- Now tap on the settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to the help center and tap on it.
- Tap on the first option: Basics. After this, tap on “Getting Started”.
- Tap on delete your account (last option.)
- Then,Tap on how I can delete my account.
- In the second paragraph, tap the hyperlink on “Go to this page”.
- You will see a screen to log in.
Note :- Some questions will appear in the below menu format, you are asking for reasons: Why are you deleting your account?
- Select a reason and tap on full.
- Then, here, you will be asked to re-enter your password.
- Re-enter your Instagram password
- After entering the password, tap “Always disable my account”.
- Then, a pop-ask: “Are you sure you want to delete your account?”
- Tap OK. done! Now, Your Instagram account has now been deleted
Thanks for reading our blogs if you are helpful visit again